You are here : Version Anglaise > F.A.Q


Where can I find help with SIGED?

First of all, you can consult the FAQ of the site. If you don't get the answer to your question, you can also send an email to

Who can I contact if I have a question about my employment contract?

If you have any questions or require information about your employment contract, remuneration or other administrative aspects, you can contact the Direction de la Recherche et des Etudes Doctorales (DRED) or the Human Resources Department of your home university.

Can I benefit from a refund of my transport costs ?

As an employee, you can benefit from a partial refund of your Lyon public transport suscription.
To do so, you will need to present a TCL certificate and return the form to the human resources department of your university.

More information