Retour à l'université de Lyon

  • french version

ED 476 NsCO > FAQ


Where can I find help about SIGED?

First, you can consult the FAQ of the website. If you don't get the answer to your question, please send an email to

Who can help me with my working contract?

For any question regarding you working contract, your salary or other administrative issues, you can contact the "Direction de la Recherche et des Etudes Doctorales" (DRED) from your university.

Can I get a refund for my travelling expenses?

As an employee, you have the right to a partial refund for your annual TCL pass. You will need to get a certicification from TCL and return it with the requested form to your university's Human Resources office.